Basic Membership Terms & Conditions
- As a member of CompleXCountries, you may be offered the opportunity to take part in Treasury Peer Calls(up to four per year) and receive Reports (up to 6 per year) from Treasury Peer Calls. These numbers may be reduced if more than one member of a treasury team sign up as basic members in which case the number of invitations / reports will be entirely at the discretion of CompleXCountries.
- Treasury Peer Calls are run over the gotomeeting (gotomeeting.com) webinar system.
- The calls are held under the ‘Chatham House Rule’: you are free to use information received during your participation in a Treasury Peer Call but in order to protect the anonymity of participants you are obliged to keep confidential and not to disclose the identity and/or affiliation of any participant in a Treasury Peer Call
- Invitations to and participation in these calls are entirely at the discretion of CompleXCountries.
- CompleXCountries has sole control of the topics, moderators and participants in these calls.
- Any views expressed in the calls are those of individual participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of CompleXCountries
- CompleXCountries gives no promise or guarantee about the schedule Treasury Peer Calls, their agendas, or the expert moderators and participants.
- ComplexCountries will not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from any change in such programme or the involvement of any particular expert moderator or participant, or from the cancellation of or any change in the date or medium of any Treasury Peer Call for whatever reason.
- Treasury Peer Call Reports
- CompleXCountries may produce reports after Treasury Peer Calls. These reports will comply with Chatham House Rule (see 3 above)
- These reports are distributed at the discretion of CompleXCountries.
- CompleXCountries accept no responsibility or liability for reliance by any person on the information presented in CompleXCountries reports.
- CompleXCountres reports may only be used on an internal basis and solely for your own ordinary business purposes. You agree not to share reports outside your place of work, or share them on any social media platforms without explicit permission from CompleXCountries. You are not permitted to make any changes to or remove any legal and copyright notices from the Reports.
- CompleXCountries gives no warranties in respect of membership entitlements, nor any aspect of the membership, and to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness and merchantability. Other than to the extent required as a matter of law: (i) neither CompleXCountries nor its affiliates shall be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the membership entitlements including, but not limited to, any research and other information supplied by CompleXCountries or obtained in connection with this Agreement;
- Neither CompleXCountries nor its affiliates can accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by any person on the information presented in connection with CompleXCountries.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed under English law and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.